Hi, I’m Tanna Espy Miller. This store is an extension of my award winning interior design and custom drapery/ bedding business that spans North America, Europe, and Australia. I have personally selected items in the store to offer current styles and colors as well as those that hold value over time. Items here range from designer style/ medium quality to high style/ finest heirloom quality. You can expect quality and/ or exclusivity to increase fairly as pricing increases. All products are marked a bit lower than standard retail to reflect the lower operating cost of a website business. Quantity discounts and samples are available online for your convenience. Orders follow the same guidelines as my work for interior design clients in that each order is a special order just for you. Refunds are not available, but design service is. Please take advantage of extra service! It is my hope that orders through this site will be conducted with the same courtesy that characterizes my interior design practice.
Limited design service is available to all shoppers to assist you in confident decision making, especially in determining the suitability of any particular product for your project. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for information as orders can’t be canceled once placed. Extended design service and custom fabrication of draperies, bedding, and furniture are available for a fee to be determined for each situation.
Contact by phone or text: 615-601-0552
Please allow up to 48 hours for responses. Please note that repeated inquiries will not receive a response and that correspondence will follow the guidelines of courteous inquiries described in drop shipping and lead times below.
Awards and Experience
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- 30 years in business
- Interior design residential and commercial
- Textile design for manufacturers Emdee International, Moore International, Sunset Manufacturing
- Apparel design
- Home accents design: custom draperies, bedding, rugs, mosaics
- 12 Years “Ask a Designer” columnist for Nashville House and Home and Garden
- Featured in Southern Living, Nashville Interiors, and various local magazines
- Won "Reader's Choice Award" 2022 and other years best drapery and bedding source Nashville House & Home
- Nashville 2021 Award in the Other Business Services Category
- Featured on Nashville TV shows Talk of the Town and Channel 4 News, and Fox morning TV
- 26 Model Homes, drapery design and fabrication
- 14 “Awards of Excellence” at various Home Shows, interior design and fabrication
- 2 Parade Homes, interior design
- 1 “Most Livable” award Parade Home
- 5 Historic homes interior design and drapery design: Demonbreaun Bed and Breakfast, Sam Davis Civil War Home, Monell's Dining and Catering, others
- Design styles are highly customized for each client.
- Design work in prestigious communities in the greater Nashville area includes The
- Fairways, LaurelBrook, The Governor’s Club, Legends Ridge, Avalon, Lynnwood
- Downs, Burton Hills, Nestledown Farms, Brandywine Point, Temple Hills, and
- Fairvue Plantation.
- Numerous residential projects throughout middle Tennesse and North America with
- concentrations in Canada, the Pacific Northwest, the Midwest, Hawaii, and Texas.
- International design work includes clients in Ireland, Perth Australia, and Sydney Australia.
If you are looking for something that isn't shown on our site, please contact me. I may be able to find something suitable. Generally, I will find up to 5 selections for you free of design charges.
Nothing is in my personal warehouse ready to ship. When you place an order of merchandise online, I then place an order with my supplier who fills the order. In that way, most orders are special orders placed on your behalf. Some items are ready to ship at the supplier warehouse, others are subject to lead time.
If an item has to be fabricated after receiving your order, it is custom made. Most custom orders include details you have selected. All custom orders are subject to lead times of a minimum of 5 weeks, but the lead time can be considerably more depending on the orders in house and the availability of materials. (See Backorders). Some custom products are made by artisans that I subcontract. They are in charge of their processes and lead times. I will communicated with you about timing, but we do not work under "deadlines" and lead times are not guaranteed. All work proceeds in an orderly, professional manner.
Drop Shipping and Lead Times Merchandise is drop shipped from my suppliers. They are in charge of their processes and shipping. Lead times to shipping vary greatly with the least at 3 days, the typical at 1-3 weeks, and the most at several months for hand crafted or custom made items. Back orders are not uncommon in the design industry. Orders are not cancelable, but you can reselect at 90 days. Refunds are available only under specific circumstances detailed in your order terms of service. I will communicate with you honestly and give you updates I receive throughout any wait, but I will initiate only courteous inquiries at reasonable times with my trusted suppliers. It is expected that we will wait patiently for designer merchandise.
Smaller items, especially non-fragile items ship via common carrier (USPS, UPS, and FedEX) at the supplier’s discretion. I am not always notified of tracking information. When I am, it may be after the order is in transit. I will pass on any information I receive in a timely manner. Shippers may or may not require your signature. Please instruct your delivery services not to leave shipments when you are away as any receipt of merchandise indicates your acceptance of that merchandise.
Larger and fragile items such as chandeliers usually ship via truck freight. Freight companies may be regional, small organizations that don’t offer extended customer service or real time tracking. Some regions of the country receive slower service by the outbound shipper, and some require transfers between freight lines. Rural areas, too, are usually subject to longer delivery times. In most cases, the freight company will call to arrange a time for delivery.
Refusing damaged shipments. Keeping in mind that accepting a package means you have accepted your order, please INSPECT your delivery for package injury. If you see damage either reject the shipment immediately, or hold the driver while you have the opportunity to open packagaing and inspect your product(s). Please REFUSE any shipment that is damaged in a way that wouldn’t be easily remedied. An example of something we could remedy is a crushed lamp shade. A scrape on a ceramic lamp is not. It may be possible for a freight carrier to return the item to the local warehouse while you reach out to us to make a decision as to whether a repair can be made without returning the item. When in doubt, REFUSE the shipment.
Cancellations are not accepted after 2 hours.
Refunds and returns are generally not available. Exceptions are for defective merchandise that WE CHOOSE not to repair or replace and items backordered more than 3 times the normal lead time that HAVE NOT shipped. Once shipped, no refunds are available. Please review Drop Shipping and Lead Times and Refusing Defective Merchandise. Custom made merchandise is not returnable or refundable. We reserve the right to repair or replace any and all merchandise. Please note that items damaged or broken in shipment are not defective items. It is expected that you will refuse shipments of damaged goods.